Upon using the Welbilt Bread Machine, essential safety precautions should always be observed, including the following:
1. Follow all steps attentively.
2. Do not grasp heated surfaces. Use handles or knobs and a potholder. Do not close down or block the hot air hole openings under any condition.
3. To insulate against electrical shock, do not immerse wire, plug, or any different piece of this Welbilt bread machine, in water or other fluids.
4. Do not use the Welbilt bread machine with a scorched line, or after the bread maker malfunctions or has been damaged in any kind. Return the Welbilt bread machine to the closest authorised service store for troubleshooting, fixing or fitting.
5. Do not put the Welbilt bread machine on or next to hot gas or non-gas stovetop, or in a warm oven.
6. Very great attention needs to be utilized when shifting the Welbilt bread machine holding hot contents or liquids.
7. To unplug, press down on STOP, then pull the plug from wall. Hold plug and pull from outlet. Never jerk on the cable portion.
8. Do not use the Welbilt bread machine for different use than what is intended.
9. Do not put any ingredients straight into the Welbilt bread machine — put it only into the baking pan. The baking pan need then be settled in the bread maker.
10. Do not scrub with scouring pads. Pieces can bust off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a chance of electronic shock.